Spooky Scary Skeletons Spooky Scary Skeletons

great work!

The music an animation really work together, managed to pause it on the ghost frame. "what a conundrum" lol, really great.

5/5

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

OMG!!!!

WOW!!! That animating was brilliant. As was the sound quality and even though I haven't seen the other parts to this I probably will now. The story looks brilliant. Amazing work!!!

Voted 5

The Nobodies movie1 The Nobodies movie1

not bad

The animation was good but it did take a very long time. The idea behind it wasn't bad either. It did make me laugh once: "Hey, cheer up kid... People die, heh", so blunt and straight to the point. Still overall Its not bad.

Newgrounds Pong 3 Newgrounds Pong 3

Hmm

Ok, the game in itself is a little basic, wih the background picture too stretched in my opinion. The frame rate is also a bit low, especially on the fast shots you get against the computer. PLUS! and this is a big one as it really annoyed me, when you click menu, the music starts again in the background, you then get two, maybe more tracks playing at the same time. I also assume the music sounds a bit grainy to save memory, which was a good move.

Throw Me Throw Me

hah! my score beats all of you

first cloud hit and got an altitude of 60,000 and something, didn't touch the ground again for five or so minutes

The Acceptable Quiz The Acceptable Quiz

problem

The games good, but some of the checkpoints are messed up so that you need to redo all the previoius questions. (Not just the ones you can't do)

Arctic Death Platoon Theme Arctic Death Platoon Theme

You deserve a review on this

This is such a great track, it feels like there is so much emotion in this. I can't believe so many people have missed this track (maybe its hidden away with all those other tracks on the Newgrounds server). Heard this on Bunny vs World and had to find it.

5/5
Downloaded

Dimensione 6 Dimensione 6

Category

That isn't dance!!!

Smirne responds:

you're right.. but.. How do i change? and what should I put? :)

The Elevator Song The Elevator Song

cool

I really like this track, It really does have its own style. good one.