Arctic Death Platoon Theme Arctic Death Platoon Theme

You deserve a review on this

This is such a great track, it feels like there is so much emotion in this. I can't believe so many people have missed this track (maybe its hidden away with all those other tracks on the Newgrounds server). Heard this on Bunny vs World and had to find it.

5/5
Downloaded

Dimensione 6 Dimensione 6

Category

That isn't dance!!!

Smirne responds:

you're right.. but.. How do i change? and what should I put? :)

The Elevator Song The Elevator Song

cool

I really like this track, It really does have its own style. good one.

Rig - Ghosts in the walls Rig - Ghosts in the walls

Aaargh!!!

Were there any of those subsonic frequencies in that? I don't like that track. It is scary, Its actually good, but I'll probably never want to listen to it again.

Voted 3

Rig responds:

I know why you don't wanna listen to it again. Cause it's so SCAWY!!! D:

*Violent Storm* *Violent Storm*

good track

its a good track, builds up well. But, wheres the power in the bass at around 27 seconds?

Dance Machine (Dance Ejay) Dance Machine (Dance Ejay)

woah

how the hell did you do that on Dance Ejay! Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

How?

How do you make stuff like that!? It's brilliant! Sounds really professional. Wish I could do something even remotely as good as that! 5/5

F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire" F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire"

Track review

Really unexpected, I really liked it, you've given this peice of music a modern touch and the Agnry Faic was going completely crazy. Still, back to the track, you've really got all the elements in it, good drum beat, great tune to it. And don't forget the background, some people forget about that when making their music, well, err, me. But yeah, great work!